Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sean's E-Mail January 26, 2009

Hey Everyone,


Well another week has come and gone, the time goes by really fast. We have been working really hard this week to find new investigators. We have a baptism set up for this Friday, and then 2 more for the next weekend hopefully, if the investigators come to church this week.


We will be having transfers in two weeks from today. I am pretty sure I will be getting transferred this time. I am really excited to know another area and new people. I'm not going to lie, I am pretty excited to get a new companion. I like my companion but he doesn't have much drive to work hard. These next two weeks we will be working hard to find people to baptize after I get transferred.


This week was pretty slow. I have been doing a lot of studying on faith and how to have more faith in Jesus Christ. I made a binder with different sections for the attributes of Christ. I then printed off a bunch of talks from the internet on the subjects and put them into their sections. It is good to be able to open up the binder on a subject and read a talk or two on faith or any one of the attributes.


Well I don't really know what else to write. Nothing really big happened this week and we are just working and trying to keep the work going. I love you all and thank you so much for the letters that you sent me. I'm sorry if I didn't answer all of your questions. The church is true and remember to always put your trust in the Lord.


Love,

Sean

No comments: