Saturday, January 24, 2009

Sean's E-mail....January 19, 2009

Hey Family and Friends,


I don't have much time to write this week because I wrote a couple of other people and was reading for a little while. I just want to say thanks for all the letters and everything that you guys send me every week. I love reading and getting them. I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good.


Things here are going really good we are going to start working really hard this week to fill our tank of investigators. We are running a little dry, mostly because of laziness. But this week we had our baptism and it was really good. We have now had 3 baptisms in the family that he is from....two dads and a son. They are really good people. We don't have transfers until the 8th of February. Who knows if I will get transfered or not but it doesn't really matter, I really like this area and I know it really well. The members here are really good too.


I love you all very much and I will make more time to write next week. Brooke, to answer some of your questions from last week.....I am not training yet, my companion is Mexican, and I'm far from being fluent in Spanish but its coming along haha.


I love you all and pray for your safety every day. Pray for what you want in rightousness and it will be given to you if you have the faith. I will make sure to share some of my studies next week. Stay firm!


Love,

Elder Wood

No comments: