Monday, January 12, 2009

Sean's E-Mail....Jan. 12, 2009

Hello Everyone,


First off I just want to say thanks for all of the letters that you all sent to me this week. I love getting and reading the letters from everyone.


This week was a really tough week. Well I should say that it was a week for a lot of growth. I had been feeling a little bad at times but I realized more this week how much I need the Savior with me all the time. I can't afford to let Satan get into my head about certain things. I started reading Jesus the Christ this week and I am having a hard time putting the book down to work....ha ha....but my testimony has really grown. I have learned a lot about the Plan that God has made for us and a lot of the details of that plan. I really have learned how to have more faith in Christ.


We are going to have a baptism this Wednesday, the dad of one of the Kids that we baptized a couple of months ago. I am really excited for this new year to get going and really start working with all my Heart, mind and strength. I know that the Lord has His hand in everything. We are SO SO blessed to have the knowledge that we have of the Plan of Salvation.


I really don't have much to share this week, except that it was a really tough and a really GOOD week at the same time. I know that the Church is true and that we really can return to live with God again after this life. I know that the Book of Mormon is another testament of Christ and that it contains ALL of His gospel.


I love you all very much and I hope that this week is good for you all. Stay close to Christ at all times and you will always be blessed.


I love you all very much!!


Love,

Elder Wood

No comments: