Monday, April 6, 2009

Sean's E-Mail....April 6, 2009

Hey Everyone,


I'm sorry that this is going to be really short but the computer that I am on is really bad and it's being stupid.


Wow, this week was such a great week! Conference was really really good , even though I only got to watch 4 of the 5 sessions. I think that my favorite talk from conference was the Sunday talk from Elder Holland. His talk about the atonement was amazing! We had 5 new investigators that came and watched conference this week in the church, they all said it was really wonderfull.


We have 8 people that we are hoping to get baptized this week in the baptismal service of 50 or more. We are really excited.


The time with my new companion is really good. He is learning a lot and I can really feel his spirit when we teach. He is a good Elder.


I want you all to know that I love you and I think about you all the time. I know that the Church is true and everything that we heard this weekend was from the mouths of the living prophets of our days. I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. I love Him.


Thanks for all of your letters and support. Have a wonderful week!!


Love,

Elder Sean Wood

GO HEELS !!!!!!!

No comments: