Monday, March 2, 2009

Sean's E-Mail....March 2, 2009

Hey Everyone,


Well first off, Dad don't worry, I just had a cold and I bought some medicine from Walmart, the mission pays for the medicine we buy if we need it. The mission also has a doctor that all the missionaries talk to if they are sick. The mission also pays for that. I am fine now. I am feeling a lot better. Trust me if I was really sick I would tell you.


Things are going good, we had a better week this week. We found a family that is not married and the husband is not a member. The other missionaries that were here were teaching her before and they dropped them because they were not married and had some complications getting them married. We found them one day while contacting former investigators. They told us their story and we told them we would see what we could do. We know a person that works in the place where they marry people and the couple went and talked to her. The lady said that they could get married. So hopefully this week they will get married and her husband will get baptized this week or the next. We are pretty excited for that. Other than that we have just been working hard to find new investigators. The other elders that are living with us will be moving out this week and I think that things will be a lot better between me and Elder Martinez.


I'm glad that you got my letter mom.


I don't need any new shoes or anything, my shoes will hold up through my whole mission I'm sure. I am still wearing the first pair and the other 2 are still pretty much brand new.


I just want to tell you all that I know that the church is the only true church of God that has all the authority and Keys of the Priesthood. I know that through Jesus Christ we can overcome the two deaths that keep us from returning to live with God again. I know that families can be together forever and that we have a living Prophet on the earth today.


I love you all and thanks so much for all the letters. Have a great week. I am sending a picture with this letter to show you that I have gained a little weight....ha ha.


Love,

Sean

No comments: