Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekly letter!

Hello Everyone,

I am not going to write very much because I am going to be talking to you on Thursday. Speaking of which I will not be able to talk at 3PM my time. We have a lunch party thing at 3 with the whole District. I will have time to call from the house of our Bishop at 7 my time so that will be 6 your time. I hope that works for everyone. I am really excited to talk to you all and hear what is going on there.

This week was really good, we had a family of 6 at Church for the first time and we have some other people that we will hopefully be baptising this week. milagros del cambio. Well I can explain everything to you this week when we talk but what I will do is just call you guys at 7 my time (6 your time) and give you the number that you can call. Then we can talk from there.

This week I think is going to go by really fast. We have a lot to get done. I might be getting transfered this coming Monday too, but we are not sure yet. They just told us that there is going to be a lot of transfers in the whole mission so we will see what happens.

Well I love you all very much and I will talk to you on Thursday.

Love,Sean

No comments: