Monday, December 8, 2008

Weekly letter!

Hey Everyone,

Well just to start off I just wanted to say thanks for all of the e-mails. I sure do love you guys a lot.

We worked really hard this week and we were blessed for it. We didnt have 14 investigators in the church but we did have 9 new investigators this week. We were really blessed, the members are working with us a lot better and are really getting into the spirit of missionary work. We have received almost 30 references this month, the members are really great. It was a really special sacrament meeting this week because it was fast and testimony meeting. I really felt the spirit a lot, and I know that a lot of our investigators did too. We are working really hard right now with a family that we contacted over a month ago. They finaly came to church this week and the mom said that she is definitely going to be coming every week. They are really good people. They have two little daughters of 9 and 6 year old. We have a lot of other various investigators that we are working with too. Next week we are looking to have 8 more new investigators in the church and 17 total.

We really have our work cut out for us this week. I know that if we put our trust in the Lord we will be blessed. I was reading in Alma 40-42 yesterday. These chapters really outline the Plan of Salvation. I was thinking that we are so blessed to have the knowledge of this plan. Almost everyone here is Catholic and they do this thing where they put big speakers in a car and drive around really slow saying a prayer over and over, and people follow the car walking. They have usualy have 200 to 300 people following the car saying the prayer to the Virgin Mary.

I really am so grateful to the Lord that I have been blessed with such a wonderful family that all are active and blessed with a wonderful girlfriend who is strong and supportive to me. And of course, this opportunity to serve the Lord and share what I know with others. We are all so so blessed, I feel so bad when I do something or think somthing that I shouldn't, just because I have been blessed with so much and I am so far away from being the person that I should be all the time. But that's what this life is for, we are here to learn and progress.

I love you all so much and I want you all to know that I know that the Church of Jesus Christ is the only true and living church on the face of the earth, there is no doubt in my heart. I know that if we put our trust in the Lord and put Him first in all things we truly will be blessed.

I will send you the number next week in my e-mail, where you can call to talk to me on Christmas.

Love You All..!!
Sean

1 comment:

Vicki said...

This kid is just easier to love every day, isn't he?