Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekly letter...a little late...sorry

Hey Family and Friends,

This week was really good. It went by really fast for me. It seems like it went by really fast for all of you as well.

I am glad to hear that Halloween was fun for everyone and everyone survived the weekend. Halloween here is pretty crazy, it starts on the night of the 31st and goes until the 2nd so every night was pretty crazy. Oh ya mom, my house is on the roof of another house. Almost all the houses here have migshift houses on top of the house.

Dad to let you know I bought a new camera today. It is a Sony as well so the memory cards all work good with it. It is a 7.2 megapixel camera. I think that Elder Cabrera is going to buy my other camera from me. He wants to have a camera when he goes home. The camera was $280 and I am going to sell my camera to him for $100 so really it was only $180. It is a nice camera.

This week we were really blessed. We were flooded with new investigators. We did not have our baptism this week because we had Stake Conefrence on Sunday. We would have had to wait a whole week to confirm her so we are going to have the baptism this Friday and confirm her on Sunday. Wè are hoping to have a baptism every weekend from now on this month. We really have been blessed. We found 2 new families this week who are really good people and really receptive. We are hoping to have 11 new investigators in church this Sunday. We are going to be way busy this week with things to do. We pretty much already have all of our week planned out. We will see how everything goes. I can already tell that this week will go by really fast. This week Elder Cabrera said something that I thought was really good. He noticed that a lot of the people that we are working with have problems balancing there lives between spiritual and economical. I think that a lot of times we do that a lot in our lives. We don't put as much time into getting spiritual gain as we do getting economical gain. Just a thought that I had this week.

Brooke, ya I can check your blog that you have going. I check it every week. The video of dad saying "PLEASE"....was way funny!! I was laughing really hard.

The weather here this week was perfect! It was not too hot at all. It felt like Utah almost. The humidity seemed to be a lot less strong this week. There was a slight breeze and some clouds but it didnt rain very much. It was really nice. I am glad to hear that you are all doing good and everything is good and moving along at home. I miss being there with you all and joking around but I am so blessed to be here and be able to serve the Lord. I Love you all very much and hope you have a wonderful week!

Love, Sean

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Yay! We can finally see what you are up to, as Kira is not undating her blog very often. She said that something was wrong with her camera. I'm sure that has to be the problem. Sounds like you are doing great Sean. We love you and are glad that you are happy. Stay focused and committed.