Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sean's E-Mail....May 4, 2009

Hello Everyone,


Well here I am again another week gone by. I can't believe that I will be going over the hump here in a week or so.


This week was really good. We had a baptism and we have put a lot of baptismal dates for this month. We have at least 10 people that will be getting baptized this month here in this area. The Lord really is blessing us and we are really enjoying the work. My companion Elder Juhasz is a really cool Elder from Idaho. We get along really good and like to joke around a lot. I have to say that it is a little more fun having an American companion. He is just easier to connect with than the other companions I have had. We are teaching a family of 6 right now that are really interested in the church. They have come to church once and come to two baptisms. They are really progressing good. They have a baptismal date set for the 17th. We are really excited for them. They are not married but they are going to get married in a week or so.


Well I'm sorry that I don't really have much to write about this week and I can't check my Gmail because its not working for some reason. Hopefully it will start working again before I get off so I can check my mail.


I hope you are all doing well and are all happy.


We don't know when the new missionaries will get here but it will probably be this week sometime. We will see what happens.

Love You All,

Elder Sean Wood

No comments: