Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sean's E-Mail & Pics....May 25, 2009








Hey Everyone,


Well another week gone by here in Tizimin. Things are picking up a little bit. We should be having a baptism this Saturday. We are still trying to get to know all of the members here. This Ward is not really very stable. It has over 200 inactive families. We are having trouble figuring out where to start. The Ward does not really help us out very much.


My companion and I gave talks in Sacrament meeting this week. We both kinda laid-into the members in a loving way of course, haha. We have made a plan that we are going to start doing this week. Hopefully we will be able to help the less active families and find new people to teach at the same time. We will see how it goes. We just have to put our trust in the Lord and work our hardest. We will be blessed.


I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good with work and is staying busy. I am always a little concerned about that whole thing. I'm glad that everyone has work.


I know that this letter is short but I don't really have much more to write about this week. Thanks so much for the letters that you all sent me this week. I love you all very much and I know that the Church is true, Jesus is the Christ and it is only through Him that we can return to live with God again.


Have a wonderfull week.


Love,

Sean

No comments: