Monday, June 1, 2009

Sean's E-Mail....June 1, 2009

Hey Everyone,


Sorry that I didn't write to you all sooner but I am in Merida right now because we will be having our Zone Conference tomorrow. I don't have much time to write because we are in the offices of the mission and its almost 10:00 PM.


I just wanted to tell you all that I love you and that the things are going good in Tizimin. We are going to have the baptism this Saturday....it is the boy that was going to get baptized last Saturday. He is ready to go and is excited.


I wish I could write more but we are getting ready to go to the house to sleep. I love you all and everything is going great. I hope that you have a great week and that you are all happy. Keep the commandments and watch the blessings come


I know that it's true, I have lived it. I love you all, thanks for the letters this week.


Love,

Sean


No comments: