Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekly letter

Hey Family and Friends,

Well as I always say, another week gone by. This week was a good week, we have been working hard. We have a baptism this Saturday and 4 more lined up for next month. The work is moving along good and we are being blessed.

I am going to send some pictures with this e-mail so I will give you a run down on them right now. They were all taken today so I am wearing the same clothes. 1. This is one of it raining really hard one day. 2. This is me enjoying a really good Torta. It is a Monday morning tradition kinda thing. Go out and eat Tortas for breakfast. 3. This is me over looking the great city of CancĂșn, Mexico. 4. This is me learning how to play the guitar (I can play 2 songs pretty well. haha) 5. Again playing the guitar. 6. My companion and I before we came to write e-mails. Me trying to be hardcore or something. Well thats all the pictures I have this week. I will take some more at the baptism and send them next week.

My health is good, I weigh around 170 to 175. So don't worry I am doing fine with the food and stuff. Nothing really big happend this week, it was pretty much like every other week so far. But it was good, I felt the spirit a lot and my Spanish has gotten a lot better. I am really thankful that the Lord has helped me so much with learning the language. I am starting to teach a lot in the lessons and the people are understanding me so that is good.

I am glad to hear that a lot of you have taken the challange to read the Book of Mormon again. I know that it will bless your lives and the lives of your families. I know that you will have a stronger testimony of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon also. Im sorry that I dont have a lot to write about this week. But I got some pictures off and if you guys were wondering what we do on our p-days thats pretty much what we do....that and clean the house. Thanks for all of your prayers and all of your support. I love you all very much and hope that you have a great week.

In 3 weeks I will be 6 months through my mission. Time is going by really fast. I love you all and you are in my prayers. Have a great week and be safe. Remember to read and pray everyday and you will be protected from the evil things of the world.

Love,
Sean

No comments: